Hosted Email for Business
Whether you want to run your own email server or use a hosted Exchange service, we can discuss the advantages and disadvantages of both approaches and implement the most appropriate solution for you.
Many small businesses are still using Pop3 email accounts which have many drawbacks and disadvantages. We recommend businesses move to a hosted Exchange service.
Cloud-Based Email/Hosted Exchange/Office 365
These services have a variety of different names and there are many different service providers available. Microsoft is one of the best known with their service called Office 365.
Before deciding whether this service is suitable for your business there are a number of issues to consider.
- Do you have a server suitable for running Exchange on your premises?
- Do you need full control over your email system or are you happy for someone else to manage it for you?
- Do you need to retain ownership of your email data or are you happy for a hosting company to store your data on their servers?
- Which will be more cost effective – running your own email server or a 3rd party hosted service?
- Which is likely to be more reliable and more secure? There are pros and cons to both options here, which we would be happy to discuss with you.
- What level of support are you likely to get from the hosting company in the event of a problem?
- If you decide in the future to move away from the hosting company how easy will it be to retrieve your data?
We have expertise with both on-site Exchange servers, Office 365 and Exchange Online as well as Pop3 and IMAP systems. We can discuss the most appropriate solution for your business and implement this for you. Please call us at 833-460-2300 to book your Email evaluation now.